CAYMAN ISLANDS VACATIONS
Considered one of the best spots in the Caribbean for a family vacation, the Cayman Islands boast serene beaches, sprawling resorts and bustling shopping malls, guaranteeing something for everyone.
The Cayman Islands are comprised of three islands: Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, with each island offering a different atmosphere. Grand Cayman enjoys a cosmopolitan vibe, with stellar restaurants and beach resorts to keep you occupied, whilst Cayman Brac and Little Cayman are more laidback.
Enjoy sun-soaked beaches and a friendly welcome when you visit the Cayman Islands, one of the Caribbean’s true gems.
- Pay a visit to the world famous Stingray City, and get a chance to meet and interact with these amazing creatures amidst beautiful surroundings
- Seven Mile Beach is a pristine stretch of coast, where many decadent beach resorts are located
- There’s no better way to navigate the Cayman Islands than with a boat tour, which can also encompass a visit to some of the island’s popular sights
- The Cayman Islands enjoy a tropical marine climate, with an average annual temperature of 85°F
- The best time to visit the Cayman Islands are during November to April, when the weather is driest
- British English is most commonly spoken in the Cayman Islands
- The Cayman Islands Dollar is the official currency of the Cayman Islands, although US Dollars are also accepted