All Seasons Resort Europa
The hotel is situated in the heart of Sunset Crest, on the island of Barbados. Located beside the Sun Crest development, it is close to sandy beaches, many exciting water sports and Holetown, a bustling centre with many shops and restaurants. This apartment complex offers 48 accommodation units in total. It is surrounded by tropical gardens and offers guests a bar, a games room, a TV room and a restaurant. The spacious apartments come either with 2 twin beds or with one king bed and have a large, en-suite bathroom. They also feature a kitchenette, satellite TV and Internet access. Individually adjustable air conditioning, a dining room and a veranda, also come as standard to provide further comfort.
- The All Seasons Resort Europa is located approximately 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Self-catering accommodation is available
- The nearest beach is 800mts away from the hotel
- There are plenty of nearby attractions for you to enjoy, including the Limegrove Shopping Centre and Folkstone Marine Park
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in the hotel’s swimming pool, or sit poolside with a cool drink in your hand – it’s the ideal way to enjoy the Barbadian sunshine!
- Savour a delicious meal at the hotel’s famous Asian Spice restaurant, where unforgettable Indian fare is served, concocted by a team of highly skilled chefs
Accommodation at the All Seasons comprises of several beautiful cottages, which span over 750sqft. Each cottage includes a fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom, sitting room, bedroom and satellite television, providing everything you could possibly need for the perfect vacation. A private patio invites long afternoons spent wallowing in the sun.
The All Seasons hotel restaurant, Asian Spice, overlooks the lush, green gardens and fresh water pool located on Barbados’s west coast. Its relaxed setting provides a great location for our Indian restaurant.
Asian Spice’s menu offers a wide variety of authentic Mughlai dishes. Mughlai cuisine is one of the most popular cuisines in North India, whose origin can be traced back to the times of the Mughal Empire. Known for its richness, using exotic spices, dried fruit & nuts these dishes were prepared in the kitchens of the royal Mughal Emperors.
WiFi, swimming pool, hotel bar, games room, shuttle bus, parkin.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.