St Martin/St Maarten
St Martin/St Maarten Vacations
St. Maarten is an island dotted in the Caribbean, where miles of pristine coast meet verdant landscapes and colonial architecture. Whether you’re in search of a serene getaway or something more adventurous, St. Maarten has something to offer everyone.
A variety of cultural experiences await you on this picturesque island, from the St. Maarten Carnival to the annual yacht race which sees hundreds of vessels take to the glimmering waters and compete for first place. With so much to explore, and surrounded by acres of lush scenery, you’ll never suffer a dull moment.
With a blend of Caribbean, Dutch and French cultures, St. Maarten is a colourful and diverse island that is surely worth exploring.
- With over 37 beaches to choose from, there’s no shortage of places to indulge in a spot of sunbathing. Or, if you’re more the adventurous type, then take to the crystal-clear waters and enjoy a variety of water sports, including windsurfing and snorkelling
- Attend one of the island’s lively carnivals, which are bursting with Calypso music, dancing and plenty of colourful garments. The whole island comes to a standstill to celebrate the good times!
- The nightlife scene in St. Maarten is a lively one, with plenty of nightclubs, bars and casinos to keep you occupied
- St. Maarten enjoys a tropical climate, with the average annual temperature settling at 80.6°F and peaking at 89.6°F
- The best time to visit St. Maarten is between May and June or November and December, when showers are least likely
- The main languages spoken in St. Maarten are English, French and Dutch
- St. Maarten’s official currency is the Netherlands Antillean guilder
RESORTS AND HOTELS
Description Holland House Beach Hotel Equal measures serene and exquisite, the Holland House Beach Hotel is a sophisticated resort, perfect for any discerning guest. Whether you fancy chilling a stone’s throw away from the ocean with a cocktail in your hand or exploring the nearby attractions, do so in comfort at Holland House. With a selection of luxurious guest rooms ...Read More
Description Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa is a serene Caribbean haven – and St. Maarten’s premier, limitless all-inclusive, adults-only resort. Delivering a new level of sophistication and style, the elegant destination hotel is situated on a mile-long white-sand beach, overlooking Great Bay and the sparkling sea. With endless amenities and personalized service, the ...Read More
Description Royal Palm Beach Resort Awake each morning to the sound of waves gently lapping against the shore, a view which can be admired from your private balcony. All of this is possible at the scenic Royal Palm Beach Resort, an accommodation dotted on the shores of St. Maarten. The Royal Palm Beach Resort features a host of amenities, including ...Read More
Description Mercure St Martin Marina and Spa Unbridled bliss awaits you at the Mercure St Martin Marina and Spa, an expansive resort that boasts ocean views, luxurious accommodation and facilities suites to romantic couples and families alike. Spend your days relaxing on the resort’s private beach, or take a short walk to the bar and restaurant for a tropical cocktail. ...Read More
Description Marquis Boutique Hotel This wholly luxurious boutique hotel and spa is set on a hill with stunning views of Anse Marcel Bay and surrounded by luscious green hills and white sand beaches with palm trees. The hotel won Tripadvisor’s Certificate of Excellence three years running in 2011, 2012 and 2013, and the smiling, helpful and multilingual staff provide a ...Read More
Description Grand Case Beach Club Easy days can be enjoyed at the breezy Grand Case Beach Club, a laidback resort that overlooks the shining waters of St. Martin. A host of facilities differentiate this resort from others, including non-motorized water sports, massage treatments and a café that serves delectable treats, including tropical cocktails. With a range of different accommodation types ...Read More