LAS VEGAS VACATIONS
The bright lights of the Las Vegas strip are always glittering, day or night, so as you touch down in the city, you know you are in for the experience of a lifetime. Known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, this gem in the heart of the Mojave Desert offers something for everyone. A haven for pleasure seekers, it is home to some of the world’s most decadent hotels, each one more exquisite and luxurious than the last in its décor and service.
Spend summer days here in the glorious sunshine, lounging by your hotel pool. Eat just about anything you fancy, from succulent sushi to Italian and wash it down with an exotic cocktail. You may want to shop in the boutiques, malls and designer stores or you may simply want to relax, after all it is at night that Las Vegas really comes alive. As darkness falls you can head to the casinos to try your luck, party the night away in the chic bars and clubs, head to a show for an unforgettable experience or simply wonder through the city and soak up the atmosphere; Vegas is quite simply electric.
- Tuck into a lavish champagne brunch at the opulent Wynn Hotel; this has become something of a Vegas tradition and is the perfect start to any weekend.
- Catch the ‘O’ Cirque Du Soleil show at the Bellagio Hotel theatre. This mesmerising water-themed show has been in residence since 1998 and features everything from trapeze artists to synchronised swimmers.
- Don’t miss Revolution at the Mirage, the cutting edge club which has created a sensory experience designed to evoke the spirit of the Beatles era with psychedelic music and lighting.
- For the ultimate casino experience, choose the dramatic MGM Grand, where you will find a choice of over 3,500 slots and 165 game tables. The atmosphere is always buzzing with excitement.
- To get that extra dose of sunshine you couldn’t do better than the swimming pool at Mandalay Bay Hotel where you will find a lush, 11 acre tropical sand beach, a wave pool, water gardens and fountains.
- Las Vegas has a subtropical desert climate and is mostly hot and dry with average highs of 34-40°C. The winters are short and are usually mild.
- The best period to visit for sunbathers and swimmers is May to September. The city can be particularly busy around holidays such as New Year’s Eve and July 4th.
DESTINATIONS AND HOTELS
Description The Signature at MGM Grand The Signature is your gateway to the best of Las Vegas. The all-suite towers adjacent to the MGM Grand set unparalleled standards in personalized service and amenities in a non-smoking, non-gaming environment. Directly connected to the energy and excitement of MGM Grand as well as the serene luxury of The Signature, you get the ...Read More
Description Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Enjoy the madness of Vegas and then come home at the end of the day to your room at The Four Seasons Hotel and shut the door on it all, as you get comfortable in your oasis of calm. Expect the highest Four Season standards wherever you look in the hotel, from the finish ...Read More
Description Bellagio Las Vegas The Bellagio Hotel offers you the classic, elegant Las Vegas experience. The famous Bellagio fountain, set against the beautiful backdrop of Las Vegas’ lavender sky is the first spectacle that greets you when you arrive and is a precursor for a dramatic and glamorous stay. Fall in love with Vegas from the moment you enter your ...Read More
Description MGM Grand Hotel & Casino Imagine a hotel with the vision and budget of a Hollywood blockbuster… this is exactly what you’ll find in the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. Room by room and scene by scene, the grandeur of this hotel grabs your attention as it builds a picture of ambitious and breathtaking luxury. The second biggest hotel ...Read More
Description Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino Float down the lazy river or ride some waves before enjoying a beachfront casino experience. This is the norm when you stay at Mandalay Bay Resort. You might find it hard to believe you can lie in sand and swim in waves in the middle of the bright lights and big city but here ...Read More
Description Encore at Wynn Las Vegas Indulge in fun, flamboyant and fantastic experiences again and again when staying at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. The little sister of Wynn, is anything but little, in fact you could say it’s trying everything it can to outdo its elder sibling and its doing a pretty good job at it. An intimate atmosphere ...Read More
Description Aria Resort & Casino At the heart of the Las Vegas Strip you will find the unique and forward thinking resort and casino, known as Aria, located in CityCenter, a collection of upscale shopping, dining and art venues. What makes this hotel so different to other resorts you’ll find on The Strip is its environmental commitment and its ability ...Read More