St. Lucian by Rex Resorts
Perched on a sprawling, sandy beach in Castries, St. Lucian by Rex Resorts is both charming and friendly and is only a short ten minutes’ drive from the centre of town.
The St. Lucian boasts comfortable guest rooms, a variety of restaurants serving fresh cuisine and water sports activities to keep adrenaline junkies satisfied.
Whether you’re travelling with your family or spouse, you’re sure to love this bright and breezy St. Lucian resort.
- The St. Lucian by Rex Resorts resort is located approximately 50 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport
- WiFi is available
- A babysitting service is available
- The St. Lucian boasts a shopping arcade – ideal for those who love a spot of retail therapy whilst abroad!
- Enjoy a range of non-motorized water sports, including sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing and scuba diving
- Spa therapies can be organised in-resort, so you won’t have to roam far to enjoy some much deserved TLC
Situated within the landscaped gardens of the resort, these Garden rooms are spacious rooms with two double beds.
Poolside rooms at the St Lucian conveniently surround the pool, offering a location nearby the main facilities of the resort and close to the beach. Sleeping up to a family of four, these rooms come with two double beds and a balcony or terrace with views of the pool and gardens.
Seafacing rooms offer sea views across the landscaped gardens. Ideal for couples, these rooms come with one king bed.
Beachfront rooms offer unparalleled views across Reduit Beach and are located mere steps away from the sandy shore. Choose from 3 floors, all with one king bed and a balcony or terrace.
Mariners Restaurant and Bar
A friendly and informal restaurant and bar overlooking beautiful Reduit Beach, with choice of a la carte or buffet style meals.
The Oriental Restaurant
A fully air-conditioned á la carte restaurant specialising in Far Eastern cuisine.
A café located in the Shopping Plaza, offering light refreshments throughout the day and evening. Quarter Deck is not part of All Inclusive plan.
Admiral’s Lounge and Rodney’s Bar
A cocktail lounge and piano bar, and the venue for evening entertainment.
Swimming pool, babysitting, water sports, gym
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.