CAYMAN ISLANDS VACATIONS
Considered one of the best spots in the Caribbean for a family vacation, the Cayman Islands boast serene beaches, sprawling resorts and bustling shopping malls, guaranteeing something for everyone.
The Cayman Islands are comprised of three islands: Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, with each island offering a different atmosphere. Grand Cayman enjoys a cosmopolitan vibe, with stellar restaurants and beach resorts to keep you occupied, whilst Cayman Brac and Little Cayman are more laidback.
Enjoy sun-soaked beaches and a friendly welcome when you visit the Cayman Islands, one of the Caribbean’s true gems.
- Pay a visit to the world famous Stingray City, and get a chance to meet and interact with these amazing creatures amidst beautiful surroundings
- Seven Mile Beach is a pristine stretch of coast, where many decadent beach resorts are located
- There’s no better way to navigate the Cayman Islands than with a boat tour, which can also encompass a visit to some of the island’s popular sights
- The Cayman Islands enjoy a tropical marine climate, with an average annual temperature of 85°F
- The best time to visit the Cayman Islands are during November to April, when the weather is driest
- British English is most commonly spoken in the Cayman Islands
- The Cayman Islands Dollar is the official currency of the Cayman Islands, although US Dollars are also accepted
RESORTS AND HOTELS
Description Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman Conveniently located only 15 minutes from Owen Roberts International Airport and less than ten minutes to the Seven Mile Beach, the Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman Hotel is situated on North Sound, providing the most amazing sunrise views. Guests can visit popular attractions such as Stingray City or Rum Point by Jet Ski directly from the ...Read More
Description Villas of the Galleon Enjoying a prime position on Seven Mile Beach, Villas of the Galleon is a charming hotel that is located only 10 minutes from George Town and its many attractions. Villas of the Galleon offers a variety of villas for guests to stay in. Equipped with kitchen and dining facilities, romantic couples and families alike will ...Read More
Description The Westin Grand Cayman Luxurious down to the last detail, the Westin Grand Cayman is a relaxing getaway designed with romantic couples and families in mind. Boasting a fully equipped spa, spacious accommodation and tropical surroundings, once you arrive at the Westin Grand Cayman you’ll never want to leave again. Spend your days unwinding on Seven Mile Beach, stirring ...Read More
Description Sunshine Suites Resort Offering the best in boutique lodging, the Sunshine Suites Resort is a charming hotel located a short walk from the sparkling waters of Seven Mile Beach. Your accommodation at the Sunshine Suites Resort is all-encompassing, with each suite featuring a fully equipped kitchen that includes a fridge, stove stop, microwave and anything else you could possibly ...Read More
Description Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort The finer things in life can be enjoyed at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, located in the Cayman Islands. Nestled on Seven Mile Beach, the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort is home to a range of luxurious amenities, including a full service spa, fitness centre and swimming pool which looks out onto the ...Read More
Description Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman From the moment guests arrive at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, they are encompassed by a sense of wonder, making every experience a treasured memory at this Grand Cayman luxury hotel. By day, it might be captured in the cool blue sea – in a gently floating water hammock or a memorable swim at Stingray City. Unforgettable ...Read More