Turks & Caicos
TURKS & CAICOS VACATIONS
Graced with stretches of uncrowded beaches, historic towns and scenic islands, Turks & Caicos is a beautiful landscape that is still under the radar, so you won’t have to worry about intrusive crowds on your holiday.
Whether you are the type who loves lounging on the beach all day or exploring historical sites, Turks & Caicos has something that will appeal to every discerning traveller. Pay a visit to the island of Grand Turk, many parts of which appear untouched by time, or Providenciales, the tourist capital of Turks & Caicos, and witness for yourself the splendour of this beautiful location.
Divers and water sports enthusiasts will also find a second home here, as clear waters teeming with exotic sealife encircle Turks & Caicos, making it one of the best places to enjoy an unforgettable beach holiday.
With an endless slew of luxury resorts at your disposal, you can be assured that your holiday to Turks & Caicos will be filled with sun, sea and decadence.
- Chalk Sound National Park is a beautiful example of Turks & Caicos scenery. The 3-mile-long bay simply defines the colour turquoise, as the bay is a deep blue haven dotted with scenic islets.
- Divers will relish the countless opportunities that Turks & Caicos affords. Whether you are a diving pro or just starting out, the endless stretch of beaches with calm waters will certainly serve you well.
- A visit to North Caicos is essential for any traveller wishing to experience the authentic Turks & Caicos.
- No journey to Turks & Caicos is complete without visiting the world-famous Grace Bay Beach, one of the Caribbean’s most splendid beaches.
- Turks & Caicos has a marine tropical climate, enjoying relatively consistent temperatures throughout the year.
- Official currency of Turks & Caicos is the United States Dollar ($).
- The official language of Turks & Caicos is English. The population also speaks Turks and Caicos Islands Creole.
- Flights from Miami are 90 minutes.
- Turks & Caicos is multi-religious, with the majority of residents being Baptists.
RESORTS AND HOTELS
Description Regent Palms Located just steps away from the flawless white sands and sparkling sapphire waters of Grace Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world – The Regent Palms Grand Resort and Spa luxury Turks and Caicos resort is ranked among the Caribbean’s finest hotels, and the top hotel in the Turks and Caicos. Boundless ocean views ...Read More
Description Windsong Resort A truly refreshing boutique property, Windsong is unique among Caribbean resorts. Situated on 435 feet of prime beach frontage on world-famous Grace Bay, next to the island of Providenciales’ best coral reef, Windsong offers a beautiful backdrop for fabulous Caribbean holidays. Sugary white beaches, abundant underwater sea life, turquoise waters and an unforgettable horizon are the perfect ...Read More
Description Villa Del Mar Villa del Mar integrates indoor and outdoor living with a list of superior features and amenities that pamper you at every turn. Even the weather co-operates, providing 350 days of sunshine each year. Villa del Mar is a sanctuary of sophistication close to the very best that Provo has to offer. You’ll enjoy fine dining, a ...Read More
Description The West Bay Club Considered one of the Turks and Caicos’ finest boutique resorts, the West Bay Club hugs a serene stretch of beach and provides guests with unbridled luxury. Situated on the shores of the award winning Grace Bay beach, guests can enjoy surrounding vistas of the ocean whilst taking advantage of the resort’s unforgettable hospitality. Blending contemporary ...Read More
Description The Somerset on Grace Bay Hugging a beautiful stretch of beach, the Somerset on Grace Bay is the ideal getaway. A whole host of activities awaits you at the resort, including a variety of water sports. There’s no better way to familiarise yourself with the Turks and Caicos than by taking to its calm waters, where you can go ...Read More
Description The Regent Grand The Regent Grand is located on the award winning Grace Bay Beach, which overlooks the ocean’s glimmering waters. Rise each morning to stunning vistas of the sea and island, whilst revelling in the resort’s warm and friendly hospitality. As the resort is located mere footsteps away from The Regent Village – the centre of shopping, arts ...Read More