ST LUCIA VACATIONS
Much of St Lucia remains unspoiled, making it one of the top destinations in the Caribbean. Always a favourite spot for honeymooners, this bountiful island has much to offer in the way of romance, excitement and adventure.
St Lucia’s relaxed atmosphere lends itself to long days spent reclining on the beach, gazing out to sea, where gentle waves lap against the shore. Equally, a range of water sports can be enjoyed at St Lucia, from diving to scuba diving. An endless collection of decadent beach resorts provide the ideal accommodation, where you can also enjoy beachside spa treatments; the perfect pastime for any traveller.
There are also plenty of sites and landmarks to explore during your St Lucia getaway. The mountainous island is home to miles of rainforest and volcanic mountains, which you can explore on foot or bicycle. Delve further into St Lucia with a visit to Pigeon Island National Park, which boasts a rich and engaging history and today hosts the famous St Lucia Jazz Festival.
- No visit to St Lucia is complete without a visit to Sulphur Springs Park, where you can step foot inside the crater of the Soufriere volcano.
- Before its tourism industry really took off, St Lucia was known for its fruit, which you can sample for yourself with a wander through its lush foliage.
- Water sports enthusiasts will surely enjoy the range of aqua activities on offer at St Lucia, from diving to surfing.
- Explore St Lucia’s rainforest with a zip wire tour: it’s a brilliant and exhilarating way to observe the surrounding forestry.
- Currency in St Lucia is the East Caribbean dollar; however, US dollars are also accepted in some places.
- St Lucia enjoys a tropical climate and since it is situated close to the equator there isn’t much difference between the summer and winter months.
- St Lucia is a multi-religion destination, with the majority of people being Christians.
- The official language of St Lucia is English.
RESORTS AND HOTELS
Description The Landings Indulge at the Landings, a St Lucian resort that is ready and waiting to indulge your every whim. From the moment you arrive, you will be treated like a VIP, with a team of friendly and capable staff on hand to oversee your time in St Lucia. The resort’s private harbour lends itself perfectly to going sailing ...Read More
Description The BodyHoliday Le Sport The BodyHoliday resort in St. Lucia is brimming with Caribbean charm, ensuring your vacation gets off on the right foot. A wealth of facilities awaits you at this charming resort, including a wellness facility where you can go for a pampering massage or enlist in a personally tailored ‘wellness journey’, which will help reinvigorate your ...Read More
Description Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort Luxury is taken to the next level at Sugar Beach, where every detail has been thought out carefully to bring you an incomparable Caribbean getaway. Whether your guilty pleasure is whiling the time away in the spa or going on an underwater adventure, Sugar Beach is willing to indulge you. The resort is home ...Read More
Description St. Lucian by Rex Resorts Perched on a sprawling, sandy beach in Castries, St. Lucian by Rex Resorts is both charming and friendly and is only a short ten minutes’ drive from the centre of town. The St. Lucian boasts comfortable guest rooms, a variety of restaurants serving fresh cuisine and water sports activities to keep adrenaline junkies satisfied. ...Read More
Description Royal by Rex Resorts The peaceful Royal is a St Lucia resort that offers all-deluxe suite luxury accommodation and a pampering Spa, an elegant blend of privacy and sophistication on the beautiful island of St Lucia. This fabulous upscale St Lucia resort offers you privacy and comfort in new refurbished suites that are spacious and well-appointed, in addition to the opportunity to dine in style ...Read More
Description Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort Enjoying a unique location on a secluded part of St. Lucia, right next to one of the most exotic and beautiful bays of the world, this attractive hotel offers its guests an authentic tropical paradise retreat. The establishment is just a few steps from an unspoilt white sandy beach, where visitors can relax ...Read More