Situated in the heart of the Caribbean, Jamaica provides countless opportunities for you to lounge in the sun, cocktail in hand, and enjoy the unforgettable sunsets that this island is famous for.
Renowned for its hospitality, you will feel like you’ve arrived home the moment you step foot onto Jamaican soil. That feeling is bound to continue as you mix with the locals, drinking cups of coffee fresh from the Blue Mountains, or explore the nearby cosmopolitan cities.
Jamaica provides the opportunity for you to enjoy several distinct vacations, whether you are the sort who loves spending all day sunbathing or unearthing the local history and culture. From its unending wealth of picturesque beaches to the various historical sites which you can view on your own or with a tour group, there is no shortage to the delights you can discover in Jamaica.
- Off the north coast of Jamaica are the Glistening Waters, a glowing lagoon which you can witness for yourself. The illuminated water is a sight you’ll never forget.
- No trip to Jamaica is complete without visiting the Bob Marley Museum. Learn about the famous reggae musician located in the heart of Kingston.
- Visit the Mystic Mountain Rainforest in Ocho Rios Jamaica, one of Jamaica’s number one attractions. From trekking to zip wiring, you can enjoy a whole range of exciting activities – all whilst surrounding yourself in lush foliage.
- The Croydon Plantation in Montego Bay, famous for its coffee and pineapple, is the perfect outing for those who want to learn more about Jamaica’s plantation history.
- The official language of Jamaica is English.
- Christianity is the overriding religion in Jamaica.
- Currency in Jamaica is the Jamaican dollar; however, US dollars are accepted in major places.
- The hurricane season in Jamaica is usually between June-November.
RESORTS AND HOTELS
Description Iberostar Rose Hall Suites All Inclusive The Iberostar brand often conjures images of luxury and unrivalled hospitality, and the Rose Hall Suites resort is no exception. Settled on the beach, the resort shines like a beacon in the heart of Jamaica. Boasting a range of wonderful amenities, including a PADI-certified Scuba Centre, spa and kids club, there is no ...Read More
Description Iberostar Rose Hall Beach All Inclusive This five-star accommodation encapsulates everything a Caribbean getaway should be. Situated on a pristine stretch of beach with various amenities on offer, including a Scuba Centre, the Rose Hall Beach resort will charm guests as soon as they step foot over the threshold. All accommodation at the resort overlooks either the ocean or ...Read More
Description Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall All Inclusive The Grand Hotel Rose Hall dwells in a secluded enclave close to Montego Bay, inviting guests to spend long afternoons sipping cocktails on the beach. As an adults-only resort, you can expect uninterrupted relaxation at the Grand Hotel Rose Hall. It’s the ideal place for romantic couples looking to reconnect or anyone ...Read More
Description Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Highlighted by manicured gardens and pristine Caribbean beaches, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall welcomes vacationers and families to explore the colorful culture and activities of Montego Bay. Sophisticated, yet approachable, this luxurious Montego Bay all-inclusive hotel elevates your Jamaica vacation with artisan dining experiences, deep relaxation, infinite adventure, and family entertainment. Experience a stunning island escape ...Read More
Description Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Playful, sexy, and exotic, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is an indulgent escape for adults seeking refuge from the outside world. Nestled along a pristine white beach and the Caribbean Sea, with views of the Blue Mountains, this Montego Bay resort is an enchanting destination where you are free to relax and indulge. Sip a hand-shaken ...Read More
Description Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Montego Bay Imagine your very own, private island retreat. Imagine breathtaking views. Bright, cheerful rooms. Friendly service and endless day and night activities. Now combine all of that with a name you can trust, and your stay at the Holiday Inn Resort & Spa, Montego Bay will be one you’ll never forget! With authentic Jamaican ...Read More