Blue Waters Resort & Spa, Antigua
On the north-western corner of Antigua, where the Caribbean Sea laps against the shore, you will find the stunning Blue Waters Resort. Epitomising luxury and elegance, Blue Waters is the idyllic tropical paradise which every person dreams about.
Over the years, Blue Waters Hotel has earned an enviable reputation as being one of the Caribbean’s finest resorts and prides itself on delivering a first class service to its guests. With several freshwater pools, secluded beach coves and 17 acres of stunning tropical gardens, Blue Waters Antigua is at the forefront of luxury living.
- Blue Waters Resort & Spa is located approximately 15 minutes from VC Bird International Airport.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel including guest rooms
- A babysitting facility is available upon request.
- Parking is available.
- There is a manager’s cocktail party on Wednesday nights.
- No visit to Blue Waters Antigua is complete until you visit the resort’s luxurious spa, which overlooks the glimmering Caribbean Sea. A decadent range of treatments are available to you, including massages and invigorating body scrubs.
- The resort’s beautifully landscaped gardens provide the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing walk. Admire the wealth of flora and fauna which graces the surrounding area, with the sea always a stone’s throw away.
- Enjoy a game of tennis on the resort’s floodlit tennis court. Whether you are a beginner or pro, you’re sure to enjoy honing your skills. Lessons are also available upon request.
- Blue Waters Resort & Spa offers complimentary water sports to guests, with lessons available for beginners. Take to the sea, whether you grace its surface whilst kite surfing or exploring the beautiful depths below on a diving excursion.
Bed & Breakfast
Includes daily full English breakfast, extensive non-motorized water-sports including Hobie Cats, Windsurfing, Kayaks & Paddle Boards, 3 Swimming Pools, tennis, sun loungers, beach towels and fitness center.
Includes the bed & breakfast amenities plus lunch, afternoon tea, dinner at all 3 restaurants (supplement for some meals at the Cove Restaurant), most soft drinks, house wines by the glass, cocktails, draught & bottled beer, premium spirits excluding top shelf brands.
Superior Hillside – 416 sq. ft.
Nestled on the hillside and surrounded by tropical foliage, the Superior Hillside Rooms define luxury.
Indulge in views of the verdant gardens or mesmerising Caribbean Sea whilst relaxing on your private patio or balcony. Move inside to your elegantly appointed room, furnished with either one king sized bed or two twin beds and an en suite bathroom with shower (no bath).
Please note that children of the age 6 and under are allowed to stay in this room type.
Deluxe Beachfront – 455 sq. ft.
Rise each morning and end each evening with unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea from your Deluxe Beachfront Room.
You won’t have to roam far from your room until your feet meet the sandy shore, as each Deluxe Beachfront Room is mere steps away from the beach. When you’re not reclining on the soft sand, you can enjoy the sound of waves gently kissing the shore from your private balcony or patio.
The Deluxe Beachfront Rooms are suitable for two adults or two adults and one child (up to 11 years old). Some rooms interconnect to adjoining Deluxe Beachfront Rooms if guests require extra space or beds. Measuring 13’x35’, each room provides plenty of space for guests.
Surrounded by the resort’s lavishly landscaped gardens and overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the Palm Restaurant offers its guests a decidedly Caribbean al fresco dining experience.
During the day the Palm Restaurant oozes a relaxed Caribbean café atmosphere, perfect for those who want to get their day off to a brilliant start. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace adjacent to the restaurant as the sun shines down.
As night falls the Palm Restaurant takes on a more refined feel, bestowing the restaurant with a sophisticated atmosphere as you dine under a star speckled sky.
Bartleys Restaurant is one of the only restaurants in Antigua that offers comfortable, air-conditioned dining in an intimate setting. Situated within the main hotel complex, the elegantly appointed Bartleys Restaurant offers the perfect opportunity for guests to share a romantic dinner, celebrate a special occasion or simply enjoy an evening of delectable entrees, fine wines, and great company.
The Cove Restaurant
Uniquely situated on a cliff top, the Cove Restaurant combines Caribbean and French cuisine with flair.
As guests arrive at the Cove Restaurant, they will be greeted by flaming torches and a dramatic entrance leading onto a candlelit hall. Once inside, it won’t take long for guests to become mesmerised by breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea.
The Beach Bar is a rustic alternative to some of the other venues at Blue Waters, and is always a hit with guests.
Stocked with a fantastic selection of cocktails, you will be able to enjoy delicious drinks from the comfort of your sun lounger as the Caribbean Sea lulls you into serenity.
The bar is a firm favourite with guests who use it as a place to congregate with family and friends. The Manager’s Cocktail Party is also held here, where Joe and Caroline will have their locally concocted specialities on standby for you!
Complimentary water sports, Pelican Bar, spa, gym, concierge service, swimming pools, tennis court, children’s activities, nightly entertainment, nearby golf, babysitting facilities, tour desk.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.