Nestled on the shores of St. Lucia, Calabash Cove is a delightful and romantic resort that will appeal to both honeymooners and couples searching for a relaxing getaway. A host of warm and welcoming staff will ensure that your time here is made perfect, as they work tirelessly to fulfil your every whim.
There is plenty to do at Calabash Cove, including various water sports activities and land-based excursions, such as pony treks. Or, if you’d prefer to wallow in luxury then simply visit the resort’s on-site spa or enjoy a dip in the famous Sweetwaters infinity swimming pool. The choice is yours.
- Calabash Cove is located approximately 10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport
- WiFi is available
- Tours and excursions can be arranged
- A fitness centre is located on-site
- Indulge your mind and body with a session at Calabash Cove’s spa. Choose from a wide range of therapies, all of which harness St. Lucia’s native ingredients, and leave feeling replenished
- The resort’s Sweetwaters infinity pool is the perfect place to admire ocean views from, as you simultaneously cool off in the calm waters. The pool seems to blend seamlessly into the ocean
- Keep fit in the resort’s fitness centre, which is furnished with modern gym equipment, ensuring you get the most out of your workout
Water’s Edge Cottages
Nine Balinese mahogany cottages with secluded plunge pools, Jacuzzis, outdoor rain showers and hammocks. Gaze and laze in a 1,000 sq. ft. hideaway on the water’s edge, surrounded by its own tropical flora and an unparalleled vista across the bay with its daily free Caribbean sunset, while gentle breezes rest your mind, disturbed only by the flutter of the wings of your adopted hummingbird.
Swim-Up Jr. Suites
Four swim-up junior suites with jacuzzis. Six hundred and twenty square feet of contemporary luxury and comfort, a step away from Sweetwaters, the infinity edge pool, affording unrestricted and private access directly from the patio of your room. Swim across to the bar and watch the sunset with one of the resort’s signature cocktails during happy hour, or take that romantic midnight swim you had promised your loved one for so long.
Sunset Ocean View Jr. Suites
These thirteen luxury ocean view suites facing the Caribbean Sunset offer between 620 and 660 square feet of living space and are located on the lower mezzanine of the Manor House above the Sweetwaters infinity edge pool and the building adjacent to the Manor House overlooking the resort’s own Mosaic Beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Rapidly earning a reputation as one of the finest restaurants on the island, Windsong at Calabash Cove serves an international cuisine guided by Asian purity and assisted by fresh local products.
Swimming pool, fitness centre, spa
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.