Coral Sands Bahamas
Coral Sands is located on Harbour Island, which is 50 miles east of Nassau, in the Bahamas. It is located amidst eight tropical acres on a world-renowned three-mile pink coral sand beach, adjacent to historic Dunmore Town on Harbour Island. Promising the ultimate boutique resort experience, Coral Sands Hotel is luxuriously low key and casually elegant.
Coral Sands beach is famous for pink sand and turquoise water. Voted “number one beach in the Caribbean” by Travel Channel and consistently rated one of the top five beaches in the world, Coral Sands beach is heaven on earth.
The Coral Sands Hotel offers private, palm-thatched tiki huts. They also provide chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, beach towels, and non-motorized water sport accessories – including kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, buckets and shovels.
The accommodations offer a sanctuary filled with comfort and luxury. Rooms and suites are divided among three buildings, many with private terraces.
- Coral Sands is located approximately 20 minutes from North Eleuthera International airport. Please note a water taxi is required for the journey.
- Air-conditioning is present throughout the hotel.
- WiFi is available at Coral Sands, including in the guestrooms.
- Chaise lounges and towels are available at the pool and beach.
- There are plenty of ways to pass the time at Coral Sands, including enjoying a game of tennis! The hotel has its own tennis courts so you can practice your backhand whenever you like.
- Water sports equipment is available at the hotel, including kayaks and snorkeling gear, so you’ll be well prepared if you fancy a foray into the ocean.
- Pay a visit to the library and games room, where you can enjoy a range of board games or simply sit back and read a good book.
Standard Garden View
Decorated rooms feature dark-stained wood floors and new classical colonial-styled furniture. Room offers a beautiful view of tropical greenery including a large number and variety of palm trees and is only steps away from the pool, ocean and beach. Each room has a queen bed.
Standard Ocean View
Double French doors invite you to a private, open-air balcony furnished with lounge chairs and table where you can smell the blossoms from tropical flowers and greet the sun as it rises above the world-famous pink sand beaches and blue ocean waters beneath you. Bedding is one king bed.
Junior Suite Partial Ocean View
Enjoy a private terrace with sweeping, partial ocean views. There are stylish plantation chic furniture with beautiful sand-colour tiled floors. Walk through winding pathways to the beach through tropical flowers and a forest of sea grape trees. Furnished with one king bed and a double sofa sleeper.
Deluxe Ocean View Suite
This two-room suite features dark-stained wood floors and new classical colonial-styled furniture. The bedroom features beautiful ocean views, a covered balcony, and one king bed. There is a separate sitting/reading room that has a couch, armchair, coffee table and an armoire with a TV.
Coral Sands is home to a wonderful restaurant, which serves an exquisite range of cuisine. Each dish is internationally recognized but with a delicious Caribbean twist, making whatever you eat here utterly unforgettable.
Heated swimming pool, library, games room, tennis court.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.