Coyaba Beach Resort
A warm, hospitable greeting awaits you at the Coyaba Beach Resort in Granada. From the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, you will feel like a part of the family and may never want to leave!
Featuring comfortable accommodation, two signature restaurants and classic Caribbean facilities such as a water sports centre and massage treatments on the beach, the Coyaba Beach Resort has everything you could possibly need for the perfect getaway.
- The Coyaba Beach Resort is located approximately 10 minutes from Maurice Bishop International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Located nearby George Town
- Choose from one of the spa’s various wellness packages and allow spa therapists to bring harmony to your mind, body and soul
- Explore nearby coral reefs with a diving expedition, suitable for beginners and pros alike. There are even shipwrecks to explore!
- A gym is located at the resort, as well as exercise lessons such as tai chi and yoga
All guest rooms overlook the resort’s scenic gardens, with some also boasting pool and ocean views. Each room is housed in a pavilion-style building and features a colourful tropical décor that oozes Caribbean charm. Choose from either one king sized bed or two double beds.
The resort’s main restaurant serves classically prepared international fare and Grenadian delicacies, such as fresh seafood including lobster. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner amidst comfortable surroundings and enjoy an array of sumptuous dishes.
The Carbet Restaurant
The Carbet Restaurant features casual, poolside dining with an à la carte menu and opens for lunch and dinner. Grilled favourites include burgers, catch of the day, salads and sandwiches.
Swimming pool, water sports, tennis, body treatments, gym.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.