Gansevoort Turks & Caicos
The island of Providenciales (‘Provo’) is home to Gansevoort Turks & Caicos, an opulent escape from civilization, located on 400 feet of the purest white sand in the Caribbean.
With ocean views from every guest room, the hypnotic turquoise water flourishes with marine life creating a perfect setting for snorkelers, anglers, sailors, water sports enthusiasts and leisure vacationers. Provo boasts eight national parks, nature reserves and historical sites.
Gansevoort Turks & Caicos offers 91 guest rooms including 32 suites and 4 penthouses, and sets the standard for a fresh new style of luxury without formality, combining classic Caribbean style with a contemporary flair.
- Gansevoort Turks & Caicos is located approximately 15 minutes from Providenciales International Airport.
- Self-parking is available.
- A breakfast buffet is served daily.
- Each guest room includes an in-room safe.
- The hotel’s Exhale Spa will take away all of your worries and stress and replace it with a feeling of serenity.
- If you’re feeling adventurous then why not hop into the saddle and go for a scenic horseback ride on the beach?
- Golf fans will relish the hotel’s golf and miniature golf courses, which are suitable for beginners and experts alike.
Luxury Oceanfront Spa Studio – 660 sq. ft.
Oceanfront room with terrace, bathroom and kitchenette. Bedding consists of 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds.
Luxury Oceanfront Terrace Studio – 670 sq. ft.
Located in the oceanfront buildings with direct beach views, king bed, bathroom with shower, kitchenette (no stove), indoor sitting area and balcony.
Deluxe Oceanfront Studio – 670 sq. ft.
Oceanfront room with terrace, bathroom and kitchenette. Bedding consists of 1 King bed.
Luxury One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite – 1106 sq. ft.
Oceanfront suite living room with terrace, and bedroom with ocean view. Bathroom, kitchen and washer/dryer. Bedding consists of 1 King bed and 1 Sofa Sleeper.
Extraordinary design and impeccable service converge at each of the hotel’s dining facilities. Stelle Restaurant is skilfully chic, with modern aesthetic touches that turn the restaurant into a luxurious dining experience. You’re able to enjoy the exotic islands of Turks + Caicos with outdoor seating that overlooks the azure pool. You may choose an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms, or in the indoor dining area. For that special occasion you may share a romantic meal on your own private floating island in the hotel’s signature pool.
Swimming pool, business centre, fitness centre, kids club.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.