Hotel Riu Palace Aruba
The Riu Palace Aruba hotel is beautifully situated on the long and renowned Palm Beach, in Aruba. This great hotel is surrounded by beautiful green gardens and provides guests with magnificent sea views from its spacious and stylish rooms. The hotel offers guests an outdoor Olympic-size swimming pool, tennis courts and an on-site PADI diving and water sports centre. It features a wide range of leisure possibilities and numerous facilities which will guarantee entertainment or relaxation to all guests.
- The Riu Palace is located approximately from Queen Beatrix International Airport
- WiFi is available
- There are 2 swimming pools at the resort
- Computers are available for guest use
- Visit the Vita Novus Spa and select an indulgent body ritual from the expansive treatment menu, such as a massage or facial. It’s the perfect way to enjoy Aruba’s naturally relaxing atmosphere
- Dive into one of the hotel’s swimming pools, where you’ll be cooled off instantly. Or, if you’d prefer, sit poolside with a delicious cocktail in hand, procured from the nearby beach bar
- Keep fit in the on-site fitness centre, which is home to a variety of modern gym equipment, helping you get the most out of your workout
These charming Junior Suites are both spacious and breezy, and contain either 2 double beds or 1 king sized bed. Each suite boasts an en suite bathroom with a hydro-massage tub, ideal for soaking in after a long day sunbathing.
Junior Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View
Rise each morning to unobstructed views of the ocean in one of these spacious suites. Each suite enjoys a private balcony, furnished with a Jacuzzi; enjoy a dip each evening as the sun sets over the horizon.
Junior Suite Ocean View
Each Junior Suite Ocean View enjoys a split-level layout, providing plenty of space for you to enjoy. Appreciate ocean views from your living room, or take a soak in your suite’s hydro-massage bathtub.
Suite Ocean View
Added space and comfort is what distinguishes these Suite Ocean View rooms. Boasting an expansive split-level layout, complete with a living room, each of these suites also comes with a larger balcony overlooking the ocean.
Offering a fusion menu, the Krystal restaurant will appeal to any and every palette. Options are endless here, with every dish presented beautifully and cooked to perfection.
This a la carte restaurant offers a delicious range of Japanese delicacies, including sushi. Please note that men are required to wear long trousers and shirts for dinner.
Savour a variety of authentic Italian dishes at Milano. Order from the restaurant’s a la carte menu, and marvel at the hearty food that arrives on your plate.
Sink your teeth into prime cuts of meat at the hotel’s steakhouse restaurant. Please note that men are required to wear long trousers and shirts for dinner.
Swimming pools, sun loungers, casino.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.