Iberostar Rose Hall Beach All Inclusive
This five-star accommodation encapsulates everything a Caribbean getaway should be. Situated on a pristine stretch of beach with various amenities on offer, including a Scuba Centre, the Rose Hall Beach resort will charm guests as soon as they step foot over the threshold.
All accommodation at the resort overlooks either the ocean or the surrounding foliage, providing beautiful vistas regardless of which suite you stay in. A wealth of amenities will ensure your stay is made extra special, including private balconies where you can admire your surroundings.
Whether you are after a relaxing or action-packed vacation, the Rose Hall Beach resort is on hand to provide you with the stay of a lifetime.
- The Rose Hall Beach resort is located approximately 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Childcare services can be arranged
- An internet café is on-site
- Allow a host of talented spa therapists pamper you at the resort’s Spa Sensation. Unwind with a massage or rejuvenate your skin with a delicate facial, all designed to put you at ease and restore harmony to your mind and body
- The resort is home to a PADI-certified Scuba Centre, where you’ll be able to learn the basics of scuba diving before taking to the ocean; acquaint yourself with the tropical sealife which dwells beneath the ocean’s calm surface
- Lucy’s Kids Club, designed for children between 4-12, is the perfect place for your little ones to let off some steam, all whilst supervised by fully trained and qualified staff
Comfortable and airy, these Standard Rooms are the ideal accommodation for the budget-conscious. Each room features its own balcony or terrace, where you can enjoy views of the resort.
Standard Ocean Front
Arise each morning to views of the ocean from one of these Standard Ocean Front rooms. Each room is spacious and features a sitting area for your comfort. You will also have access to a private balcony or terrace.
Standard Ocean View
Ideal for families travelling together, these Standard Ocean View rooms boast extra space as well as views across the ocean. Each suite features its own private balcony or terrace, where you can relax and soak up the sun.
Ocean Front Junior Suite
Luxury reaches new heights in these wonderful Ocean Front Junior Suites. Begin and end each day with views across the ocean, best enjoyed from your private balcony or terrace; it’s the perfect way to admire the Jamaican scenery.
Priority Location Standard Room
Located near the beach and pool area whilst boasting views of the resort’s gardens, these Priority Location Standard Rooms feature the best of the Rose Hall Beach. Each of these rooms features a private balcony to enjoy the sceneries from.
The best of Japanese cuisine is served at this a la carte restaurant at the IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Beach hotel which offers a varied menu including soups, sushi and tempura. In addition, guests can choose two courses of meat, shrimp, octopus, chicken or salmon.
The main buffet at the 5-star IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Beach hotel offers the best international dishes at every meal. They serve breakfast from 7:00am to 10:00am and a second continental breakfast in the palapa from 10:00am to noon. Lunch is served from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. And dinner is served from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
An interesting mix between African and French cuisine that will delight all palates. The Cajun restaurant serves salads, soups, hot entrees and a wide variety of meats. It also has a dessert bar and cheese.
At this a la carte restaurant guests can enjoy a variety of meats and vegetables, broiled, grilled or barbecued. Rich and tasty gastronomy in a very comfortable environment.
Internet café, game room, fitness room, swimming pool, PADI-certified scuba centre, childcare, kids club.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.