This adults-only resort is bedecked with all manner of luxuries, including a spa, premier restaurant and various land and water-based activities. Regardless of whether you are a beach bum or adventure-seeker, you will treasure the wealth of amenities offered at the Ladera Resort.
After a day spent indulging yourself, return to your opulent accommodation which overlooks the ocean and bed down for the night with the soft lull of waves to comfort you.
- Ladera Resort is located approximately 45 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport
- WiFi is available
- A shuttle bus to the beach runs daily
- This is an adults-only resort
- Each treatment at Ladera Resort’s immersive spa is inspired by the island’s volcanic history and lush rainforest that surrounds the resort. Unwind with a pampering massage or rejuvenating facial as you admire the garden and ocean views
- Jump in the saddle on a horse riding excursion. You can either wander along the beach or explore the local forestry on horseback – there’s no better way to experience the island
- Enjoy a delicious meal in the resort’s signature restaurant, Dasheene at Ladera. Fresh produce is expertly cooked by talented chefs, resulting in a culinary experience like no other
Gros Piton Suite with Plunge Pool
Gros Piton Suites feature open air bedroom and sitting area with spectacular views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
Rainbow Suite with Plunge Pool
The perfect open air suite, set high up in the rainforest with spacious sitting area and bedroom, complete with awe inspiring views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
Hilltop Dream Suite with Plunge Pool
An incredibly luxurious retreat for two, Hilltop Dream Suites offer breathtaking vistas from the open sitting area overlooking the Pitons and Caribbean Sea as well as of the tropical valley below.
Heritage Suite with Heated Pool
Set superbly on the ground level, Heritage Suites feature large open air living room with a separate dining area, complemented by World Heritage Piton and Caribbean Sea views. On the second level, an open air master bedroom beckons the same breathtaking views complete with en-suite open shower.
The Suites and Villa at Paradise Ride
The Suites and villa are constructed of tropical hardwoods, Soufriere stone and house cut tile and furniture made onsite by our own craftsmen. All units are decorated with local artwork and feature magnificent views of the Pitons (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Caribbean Sea.
The Owner’s Cottage
A 40ftx12ft infinity pool adorns the west verandah of this luxurious cottage, giving it the illusion of spilling down the hillside, emphasizing the 1,000ft drop to the Caribbean Sea below. A fully equipped pool deck with alfresco dining area and sun loungers creates the perfect atmosphere in which to simmer down, sunbathe or become utterly entranced by the incredible Piton and Caribbean Sea views.
La Petite Fleur
The studio styled cottage has a wonderful sense of luxury, with its cozy sitting area defined with locally made furniture and unique, fully equipped kitchenette. In the single bedroom, a four poster queen sized bed adds a touch of flair, while the exotic bath area appeals to a sense of adventure in its private outdoor setting. A walk in closet and safety deposit box can also be found in the villa.
Dasheene at Ledera
Guests and visitors flock to Dasheene to enjoy the spectacular views and award-winning cuisine. Best known for eclectic and innovative menu items, Dasheene is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a Sunday Brunch offering.
Spa, horseback riding, water sports, swimming pool
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.