Occidental Grand Aruba
Set amid the pristine white sands of Aruba’s famed Palm Beach, the Occidental Grand Aruba offers 380 rooms and suites from which to enjoy all that this tropical island has to offer. This exclusive all-inclusive resort caters to an international clientele seeking an exotic island getaway and includes accommodations perfect for honeymooners and families alike.
With six restaurants and five bars to choose from, a variety of water sports, a free-form pool, nearby shopping, an on-site casino and dazzling nightly entertainment, you’ll have limitless options to fill both your days and evenings.
- Occidental Grand Aruba is located approximately 25 minutes from Aruba International Airport.
- Air-conditioning is present throughout the hotel, including in all guestrooms.
- There is a vast selection of restaurants and bars located within the hotel.
- Private parking is available.
- If you want to work up a step then simply head over to the hotel’s tennis court, or perhaps pump iron in the modern fitness centre – either way, you’ll soon get fit!
- Nightly shows and entertainment can be enjoyed at the hotel, ensuring you never experience a dull moment.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at one of the hotel’s impressive bars, whether your tipple is a glass of wine or cocktail.
Deluxe rooms offer either one king bed or two double beds, marble floors, balcony or terrace, mini fridge, hair dryer, satellite TV, alarm clock/radio, telephone with data port, high speed Internet or Wi-Fi access, in-room safe and full bath with shower and tub. Bedding consists of 1 King bed or 2 double beds.
Premium Lanai Garden View
Room features a garden view from the terrace. Located on the first floor south tower. Bedding consists of 1 King bed or 2 double beds.
Premium Lanai Pool View
Room features a pool view from the terrace. Located on the first floor, south tower. Bedding consists of 1 King or 2 Double beds.
International buffet-style restaurant with an endless selection designed by our Kitchen Director. Air-conditioned interior seating, or terrace seating with a pool view. No reservations required.
Italian a la carte restaurant with a wide selection of wines.
Authentic Mexican cuisine a la carte served in traditional style in this picturesque restaurant. Indoor or terrace seating.
Exotic authentic Pan-Asian cuisine with show cooking at two teppanyaki tables, two private tatami tables, and an extensive sushi bar.
Caribbean fusion restaurant specializing in fresh cuts of meat and seafood, on the beach front of the hotel. Terrace seating.
Beach Club Restaurant – Club de Playa
More than just tapas, light lunch, and snacks right on the beach front.
Just steps away from the sea, enjoy the drink of your choice with your feet in the sand.
There’s no need to get out of the pool in order to savor an exotic tropical cocktail.
The ideal place to meet up and relax before dinner or enjoy a night cap before heading to bed. Live music.
Moonlight bar with spectacular views of the beach and pool from its elevated terrace. Bali beds.
Dance, sing, and enjoy the night in a club atmosphere without leaving the hotel property.
Fitness centre, massage centre, tennis court.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.