Paradise Beach Nevis
Stunning down to the last detail, the Paradise Beach Nevis resort is a modern and luxurious accommodation that is perfectly suited to romantic couples and families alike.
Awake each morning in your stunning private villa – which just happens to overlook the turquoise ocean – and rest comfortably in the knowledge that you won’t have to move an inch to enjoy everything the resort has to offer. Hungry? A private chef will come to prepare your dinner.
And if you’re in need of even more pampering, look no further than the resort’s spa, where each treatment is designed to restore wellness to your mind and body.
- Paradise Beach Nevis is located approximately 10 minutes from Vance W. Amory International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Conference facilities available
- The resort’s team of private chefs are always on hand to fix you up a delicious meal, whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- If you fancy taking a break from your luxurious villa accommodation, then simply head over to the beach where you can enjoy a range of water sports
- Remove any ounce of tension from your mind and body with a pampering massage at the resort’s spa – perfect for an extra hit of indulgence
A collection of stunning villas provide the ideal accommodation for your stay at Paradise Beach. Each villa enjoys a modern Caribbean décor, with natural wood contrasting beautifully with neutral tones throughout.
Villas are available with a choice of 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms, ensuring you have plenty of space regardless of how many people you’re travelling with. Opt for calming garden views or stunning ocean vistas, which can be enjoyed from your private patio or terrace.
A private chef can be organised for your villa, meaning you won’t have to move a muscle when it comes to dining at the Paradise Beach Nevis.
There are also plenty of gourmet restaurants located nearby the Paradise Beach Nevis, with something to satisfy everyone. From authentic West Indian cuisine to more international fare, the island is graced with a plethora of great dining venues.
Swimming pool, water sports
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.