Pink Sands Resort
Pink Sands Resort, located on Harbour Island, part of the Out Islands of the Bahamas, is a 20-acre haven set by the edge of the famous three-mile pink sands beach. Designed by Biba founder Barbara Hulanicki, Pink Sands comprises 25 pastel-colored cottages scattered throughout lush tropical grounds.
For those desiring a sophisticated but relaxed beach holiday, Pink Sands Resort is the ideal Harbour Island getaway. Enjoy afternoon cocktails and sunbathing at Pink Sands’ oceanfront cottages with private patios framed by a three-mile stretch of rosy powder pink sand beach. Snooze on a secluded pink sanded beach, explore the unspoiled beauty of nearby Eleuthera Island or enjoy a wide array of water sports, including bone-fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and much more.
- Pink Sands Resort is located approximately 20 minutes from North Eleuthera International Airport
- WiFi is available
- There is 24-hour reception
- Parking is available
- Keep fit and hone your skills on the hotel’s tennis courts: play singles or doubles all whilst surrounding yourself by Pink Sands’ lush foliage
- Cool off in the hotel’s freshwater swimming pool or lounge poolside on one of the comfortable sun loungers provided for your comfort
- Cooking classes can be arranged for guests to enjoy, led by Executive Chef Ed Bonchich. Discover how to cook some of the island’s classic dishes whilst learning about the spice trade routes associated with the Bahamas
Ocean View Rooms
Oceanview rooms are privately situated with views to the Atlantic Ocean and pink sand beach and have a private pathway to the beach. The one-bedroom oceanview can accommodate 2 adults. The two-bedroom oceanview cottages have a sitting room/lounge that separates the bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and can accommodate 4 people. There is a deluxe two-bedroom oceanview (Bimini cottage) that has a private Jacuzzi on the large outside deck overlooking the beach.
Garden View Rooms
One or two-bedroom accommodations are privately situated amongst lush tropical grounds just off the main pathway to the beach. A one-bedroom gardenview can accommodate 2 adults. The two-bedroom gardenview has a sitting room/lounge separating the bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and can house 4 people.
The Bimini Cottage is privately situated with unobstructed views to the Atlantic Ocean and pink sand beach and has a private pathway to the beach. This two-bedroom oceanview cottage has a sitting room/lounge that separates the bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and can accommodate 4 people. There is a private Jacuzzi on the large outside deck overlooking the beach.
Breakfast and lunch are served seaside at the Blue Bar. Dinner is served in either the Garden Terrace or at the Blue Bar depending on weather conditions and reservations are recommended. The cuisine is Caribbean Bistro with an emphasis on fresh fish and seafood. Happy Hour specials daily at the Blue Bar from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
Kids club, swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness centre, water sports, library.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.