Situated within the Princess Alexandra National Park, Point Grace is without doubt one of the Turks and Caicos’ finest resorts. Whether you are in search of a relaxing getaway or adventure playground, the resort provides it all, boasting both a spa and host of water sports activities, including scuba diving and parasailing.
The resort has been inspired by British Colonial architecture, bestowing it with an authentic appearance; you’ll soon feel like a part of the Caribbean as you step over the threshold of Point Grace, where warm and friendly staff are waiting to welcome you.
- Point Grace is located approximately 15 minutes from Providenciales International Airport
- WiFi is available
- There are 2 restaurants on-site
- Conde Nast’s Recommended Hotels List 2006-2012
- The Alexandra’s Pelican Kids Club will no doubt be a huge hit with your little ones. The club boasts a range of programmed events to keep children of all ages entertained.
- Relax at the hotel’s spa, which is home to a wealth of luxurious spa treatments designed to soothe you inside and out.
- Enjoy a game of tennis on the hotel’s tennis courts, which are available to players of any skill level.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.