Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
Thrill seekers and beach bums alike will treasure a stay at the Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, where ocean views and enduring hospitality collide to create a Caribbean accommodation worth shouting about.
Whether you fancy whiling away the afternoon reclining on the powder-soft beach, booking yourself into the spa or sampling the range of water sports which the resort offers, you’ll be taken care of by a team of warm and friendly staff.
Experience an authentic Jamaican vacation at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, a decadent resort that guarantees unbridled luxury.
- Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay is located approximately 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Five championship golf courses are located nearby the resort
- The resort is set on 2,400ft of sugar-white beach
- A variety of land-based and water sports are available at the hotel, including basketball, archery, scuba diving and Catamaran sailing. You’ll never suffer a dull moment with so much to do
- Food lovers will relish the dining options that the resort provides. From Mexican to Pan-Asian cuisine, you can savour any numbers of delicious meals here, as the calming ocean surrounds you
- Check into the resort’s spa, which is awash with a range of decadent treatments, including massages, exfoliations and facials. You’ll leave feeling brand new
Preferred Club Presidential Suite
Each of these spacious suites features a large living room, complete with its own bar, where you can fix up delicious cocktails. A dining room, kitchenette, office space and furnished balcony is also included.
Preferred Club Master Suite
Overlooking the ocean, these spacious suites exude a calming atmosphere that is both irresistible and charming. Featuring a large living room, dining room and spacious balcony with a Jacuzzi, you’ll have everything you need here.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Swim-Out
Descend directly into the swimming pool from your luxurious suite, which also boasts a separate living room, spacious bathroom, and furnished balcony with whirlpool tub.
Preferred Club Junior Suite
These suites feature a separate sitting area, where you can unwind during the day. Admire ocean views from your private, furnished balcony, complete with a soaking tub; there’s nothing like enjoying a dip whilst looking out to sea.
Junior Suite Ocean View
With ocean views, a separate sitting area and spacious balcony, you’ll feel at home in one of these regal suites. Each suite includes a spacious bathroom complete with whirlpool tub.
Enjoy grilled specialities at the Barefoot Grill, where modern décor and sumptuous cuisine blends effortlessly.
Caribbean cuisine finds it home at the Blue Mountain restaurant. Sample classic Jamaican dishes in a comfortable setting.
Serving contemporary French cuisine, including delicious cakes and pastries, Bordeaux is a delightful restaurant.
Coco Café serves light fare, including pastries, as well as fresh coffee.
Mexican cuisine is served at this modern-looking restaurant.
Savour delicious Pan-Asian cuisine at Himitsu, which overlooks the ocean, providing a romantic setting to your meal.
Lovers of seafood will feel at home at Oceana, where fresh fish is served daily.
Italian cuisine is served at the charming and authentic Portofino.
Grilled specialities are served at the Seaside Grill, set next to the resort’s pool and overlooking the ocean.
Spa, water sports, swimming pool
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.