Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa
Located in the northern most part of the Platinum West Coast of Barbados, the Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa enjoys a commanding view set amongst magnificent tropical gardens that overlook a natural botanical ravine surrounding the property. This deluxe property has a charming Mediterranean architecture that stands out in the tropical Caribbean setting creating a unique feeling of your surroundings. You will enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and cool winds that gently sweep across the property.
From the moment you arrive, you will realize that Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa is not an ordinary hotel. The Mediterranean architecture and warm ambiance, combined with lush Barbados tropical beauty forms a welcoming elegance and atmosphere.
You will enjoy the fantastic dining experiences! Also, the Sugar Cane Spa is committed to enhancing the lives of their guests through beauty, harmony and well-being.
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa is located approximately 45 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport.
- WiFi is available throughout the hotel, including in guest rooms.
- Self-parking facilities are available.
- The hotel hosts a weekly Manager’s Rum Punch party.
- Work up a sweat on the hotel’s squash court: there’s no better way to spend the day!
- Or, if you’re more the relaxing sort of person, then book yourself into the spa, where you’ll be pampered beyond doubt.
- The hotel’s pool bar ensures that you won’t have to go far to enjoy a refreshing drink, including fruit juices and cocktails.
Garden View Suite
These suites are mostly located on the ground floor or overlooking the overlooking lush landscaped gardens. They are comfortable accommodations with living room, kitchenette and outside balcony or patio. Bedding consists of one king bed.
Ocean View Suite
Mostly upper level suites, offering a refreshing glimpse of the Caribbean Sea. They are comfortable accommodations with living room, kitchenette and outside balcony or patio. Bedding consists of one king bed.
Enjoy the hotel’s two restaurants or room service. The hotel’s main restaurant “La Salsa” is located in the main building with views of the entire property or you can also enjoy the authentic Barbadian rum shop hidden away on the property. The cosy settings of both dining areas are perfect for a romantic evening and of course we cannot forget the food! The chefs are busy ensuring the highest quality to delight your taste buds.
Swimming pool, spa, art gallery, fitness centre, gift shop, squash court.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.