Sugar Ridge, Antigua
If you’re a fan of peace and solitude then Sugar Ridge is bound to appeal to you. Situated amidst Antigua’s lush foliage, the resort resides on the west coast of the island and is fringed by sugar cane. You will find many of the island’s famous sites nearby, such as Nelson’s Dockyard, which is only a short drive away.
There are many activities to keep you busy whilst staying here, including booking a treatment at the resort’s spa. Whether you are in need of a massage or your skin needs rejuvenating, a team of highly trained spa therapists are on hand to restore you to good health.
Relax and unwind in one of Antigua’s finest hotels.
- Sugar Ridge is located approximately 25 minutes from the V.C. International Airport
- A shuttle bus can be arranged for guests wanting to travel to nearby beaches
- WiFi is available
- The hotel offers a concierge service
- The hotel is situated nearby Antigua’s famous sites, including Fig Tree Drive, Nelson’s Dockyard and Shirley Heights
- While away the afternoon at the Sugar Ridge Spa, where your mind and body will be restored by talented spa therapists
- There are plenty of nearby attractions to keep you entertained whilst on vacation, from local squash courts to the 18-hole golf course situated close to the hotel
Upper Floor Deluxe Rooms
Each Upper Floor Deluxe Room boasts its own private veranda, where you’ll be able to savour unforgettable views of the island in comfort. Moving inside, you’ll find your room also boasts a four poster bed and all the mod-cons you could possibly need, including an iPod dock, WiFi and LCD flat screen TV.
Deluxe King Rooms with Pool
These rooms are nearly identical to the Upper Floor Deluxe Rooms, except each Deluxe King Room boasts its own private plunge pool – ideal for those hot afternoons where you simply want to cool off.
Premium King Rooms with Pool
For those who value privacy above all else, these Premium King Rooms are perfect. Situated on the highest part of the resort, each room
Carmichael’s is Sugar Ridge’s more formal restaurant, serving modern Caribbean cuisine. Tuck into sumptuous dishes from a menu that changes seasonally, all whilst enjoying panoramic views of the ocean.
If you’re looking to eat somewhere less formal than look no further than Sugar Club. Sip on a cocktail poolside, or order from the vast dining menu, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Spa, hairdressers, sun loungers.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.