Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life then look no further than this beachside paradise. The Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive resort is ideal for any discerning traveller, and boasts a range of stellar facilities, including a spa, tennis courts and water sports activities.
Accommodation at the resort consists of comfortable and spacious suites which overlook the ocean; picture rising each morning and stepping out onto your balcony, where you can drink in the sea views. Sound good? Then make the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive resort your next port of call.
- The Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive resort is located approximately 10 minutes from Queen Beatrix International Airport
- Water sports lessons are available
- WiFi is available
- Water sports equipment is provided
- Feeling stressed or sore? Visit the hotel’s day spa, where you can enjoy pampering treatments on the beach. Talented spa therapists are on hand to ensure every ounce of stress is rinsed from your mind and body
- Tamarijn boasts a range of exhilarating water sports, such as diving and snorkelling, which will no doubt appeal to the thrill seekers among you. Aruba’s calm waters provide the perfect environment to undergo an aquatic adventure
- There are plenty of land sports to keep you occupied too, such as tennis, beach volleyball, bike tours and casino games. You’ll never suffer a dull moment with so much on offer
These comfortable Gardenview suites come equipped with their own furnished balcony, where you can enjoy views of the resort’s tropical foliage. All Gardenview Suites also boast a kitchenette, where you can prepare meals if you’d prefer.
Similar to the Gardenview category, these Beachside suites overlook the ocean, providing the perfect scenery to your Aruban accommodation. All suites boast their own kitchenette and en suite bathroom.
The Divi Village All Inclusive Villas are truly the epitome of luxury. Boasting either one or two bedrooms, each villa is opulently appointed and offers guests the ultimate getaway accommodation.
The signature Paparazzi Restaurant, Bar and Lounge, a favorite for dinner, serves classic Italian foods and select wines in an intimate setting.
The Asian-fusion restaurant, Ginger, featuring air-conditioned indoor seating and chic modern décor, offers eclectic dishes such as Tokyo Beef Noodles, Mango Chicken and Vegetarian Tempura Mix.
The Palm Grill oceanfront restaurant lets you stir-fry shrimp, swordfish, chicken or beef mixed with fresh vegetables and rice on specialty grill tables.
The open-air, oceanfront Cunucu Terrace is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pizza per Tutti
The casual Pizza per Tutti bar and grill offers full bar service, snacks and pizza cooked in its open brick ovens with great ocean views.
Spa, swimming pool, water sports, tennis courts, fitness center.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.