Situated along the west coast of Barbados, Tamarind is a beachfront resort that provides unyielding luxury and comfort to its guests. Whether you are travelling as a couple or family, the resort will exceed your expectations, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
When you’re not wallowing in your decadent accommodation then discover what Tamarind has to offer you, from comprehensive water sports to an on-site spa which is staffed by a team of therapists waiting to pamper and preen you. Evenings can be spent enjoying a delicious meal in one of the resort’s restaurants, or even savouring a sundowner as you witness one of Barbados’ famous sunsets.
- Tamarind is located approximately 35 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Motorised and non-motorised water sports can be undertaken at the hotel
- All guest rooms feature air conditioning
- If you are in need of extra relaxation then look no further than the on-site spa, where you can enjoy a range of treatments, including massages, facials and body rituals that will leave you feeling energised
- Take to the calm waters as you experience some of the exhilarating water sports on offer at the resort, including diving, kayaking and windsurfing. Instructors are on hand to ensure you make the most of your time spent in the water
- Keep fit in the resort’s gym, which is equipped with state of the art cardio equipment and weights. Finish off your workout with a splash in the nearby infinity pool
Ocean Front Room
These newly redesigned guestrooms blend modern Caribbean décor and provide a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea. These are wonderfully suited for up to 2 adults with a king sized bed.
Junior Suite Pool/Garden View
Oversized and newly redesigned guestrooms, each with its own individual style. A sitting area with sofa bed blends vibrant Caribbean décor and modern touches to provide an ideal holiday experience. Bed configuration is either a king size or 2 twin beds. These rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children and provide a view of the surrounding pool and lush gardens.
Junior Suite Ocean View
Identical to the Junior Suite Pool/Garden View but with views of the ocean, these rooms are ideal for those who wish to begin and end each day in luxury. Bed configuration is either a king size or 2 twin beds. These rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children and provide a view of the surrounding pool and lush gardens.
One Bedroom Suite Ocean Front
Newly redesigned one bedroom with a separate living room provides ample space and comfort. With Caribbean décor and modern touches, these rooms offer picture-perfect pool or garden views. Each suite features a king size bed with a sofa bed in the living room and is suitable for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
This South Beach Miami-inspired outdoor lounge serves light snacks and cocktails in a festive environment with music in genres such as R&B, jazz, Caribbean, and soul.
Sugar Cane Room
This open-air restaurant serves a full breakfast buffet that includes both waffle and egg stations prepared just how you like it, an assortment of breads, muffins and sweet ‘tings, traditional breakfast choices as well as local Bajan delights such as pumpkin and corn fritters, flying fish and fried plantains.
246 Bar & Restaurant
Take in spectacular ocean views from this idyllic beachfront restaurant, offering all-day dining and a fresh fruit and vegetable bar as well as a la carte dining with chef’s specialties, theme evenings and live poolside music on select evenings.
Spa, fitness centre, water sports, tours.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.