Poised on the limestone cliffs of Negril’s scenic West End in Jamaica, The Caves capture all the essence of a seductive oceanfront sanctuary. Twelve exclusive cliff-side accommodations, a Private Cave Dining, The Blackwell Rum Bar, and a sea view Aveda Amenity Spa offer a refreshingly organic interpretation of romance.
Located close to Negril’s stunning seven-mile beachfront and endless azure waters, The Caves evokes the exoticism of the unexplored while offering all the comforts of home living.
- The Caves is located approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from Sangster International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Tours can be arranged
- There is a 24-hour self-service bar
- Take a guided snorkelling tour, where you’ll be able to adventure through caves and grottos with the hotel’s certified lifeguard. It’s a brilliant way of witnessing Jamaica’s myriad of underwater treasures, including tropical sealife
- Enjoy a calming yoga session (which takes place on Saturdays and Wednesdays); your mind and body will feel replenished, whilst the surrounding Caribbean Sea provides a calming environment
- The Aveda Mini-Spa is ideal if you’re feeling achy or stressed. Unwind with a range of pampering treatments, including massages, facials and other body rituals. Spa therapists are on hand to ensure you leave feeling rejuvenated
One Bedroom Cottages
Enjoy these individually designed and meticulously crafted deluxe suites with lush gardens and brilliant, sweeping sea views.
Two Bedroom Cottages
These deluxe two-bedroom cottages, Sun Dancer and Moon Shadow, mix the best of art and design with your little bit of paradise on the cliffs.
Nestled in a lush tropical jungle within The Caves’ resort property, a 3500 sq. foot wood, stone and thatched-roofed luxury Caribbean villa.
This is wholesome home cooking at its very finest! A variety of sumptuous dishes prepared using fresh local produce are served up daily, from authentic Jamaican ‘Jerk’ barbeques to magnificent candlelit 5-course affairs. Dine in an oceanfront gazebo, at a hand-crafted stone table under the stars at the cliff’s edge, or reserve a private cave dinner, strewn with fresh bougainvillea petals and lit by candlelight.
Spa, swimming pool.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.