Luxury is the name of the game at The House, an adults-only hotel situated in the heart of Barbados. Recharge your batteries amidst the tropical surroundings, or venture to the beach and engage in a variety of exhilarating water sports.
There is plenty to keep you occupied here, including spa treatments, afternoon tea and gourmet food. Warm and attentive staff ensure that your every whim is catered for, ensuring no stone is left unturned in your quest to experience pure relaxation.
- The House is located approximately 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
- WiFi is available
- The House is an adults-only resort
- Daily excursions can be organised
- Treat yourself to a pampering spa treatment in a beach cabana, where the ocean’s soft pull will lull you into an irresistible sense of serenity. It’s the perfect way to begin the day!
- Indulge in afternoon tea at The House’s restaurant, where you’ll be able to feast upon finger sandwiches, cakes, scones and fresh tea, all whilst enjoying views of the neighbouring ocean
- The House offers a range of water sports, such as diving, kayaking windsurfing and much more. Trained professionals will be on hand to ensure you get the most out of your time there
Junior Suite – Pool/Garden View
Overlooking the hotel’s fragrant tropical gardens, these Junior Suites are ideal for a relaxing getaway. Each suite boasts feather-topped king or twin sized beds with a pillow and duvet ensemble, as well as a sizeable en suite bathroom.
Ocean View Junior Suite
Views of the ocean can be enjoyed from these Ocean View Junior Suites, which are furnished with hues of cream and mahogany, bestowing them with a modern beach vibe. Contemporary in nature, each suite includes a king or twin sized beds topped with plush luxury cotton linens.
Pool/Garden View One Bedroom Suite
Each of these spacious suites enjoys a separate living room, ideal for spending time with your loved ones in, as well as a roomy balcony where you can enjoy views of the hotel’s lush scenery. The living room comes equipped with a flat screen TV and DVD player.
Ocean View One Bedroom Suite
With a separate living room, two bathrooms and a spacious balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the Ocean View One Bedroom Suite is the ideal accommodation for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Each suite boasts a flat screen TV with DVD player and luxury linens.
Enjoy select menu items and cocktails all day from Daphne’s, the acclaimed beachfront Italian restaurant made famous by its London counterpart and sister restaurant, Le Caprice in New York’s Upper East Side. Weekly theme dinners – such as Tuesday night’s Bajan Dinner beach buffet or Fisherman’s Night on Friday – are an opportunity to try new cuisine, all of it a reflection of chef Marco Festini Cromer’s fresh approach to ingredients and Barbados-inspired preparation.
Spa, fitness centre, swimming pool, whirlpool, water sports.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.