The Inn at English Harbour
Hugging an immaculate stretch of beach, The Inn at English Harbour is an elegant resort and blends Colonial-style architecture with luxurious and contemporary comfort.
This Antiguan gem guarantees guests a world of beachside bliss, catering to every appetite imaginable. From water sports activities to a dedicated spa, there is no shortage of exciting things for you to do here.
Enjoy a stay at The Inn at English Harbour, one of Antigua’s leading hotels which promises untold luxury.
- The Inn at English Harbour is located approximately 15 minutes from VC Bird International Airport
- WiFi is available
- All guestrooms feature a flat screen television
- A fitness centre is located on-site
- In need of some relaxation? Then look no further than the resort’s wellness centre, where you can enjoy a beachfront massage. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing
- Visit the nearby Cedar Valley or Jolly Harbour where you can play on an 18-hole championship golf course, all whilst savouring the surrounding ocean vistas
- Enjoy the range of water sports activities on offer at the resort. Hit the waters as you go kayaking or scuba diving, with lessons available for beginners
Beach Cabana Room
Located right on the beach, these rooms have marble floors and are furnished with queen beds. Cane furniture, a verandah with direct access to the beach, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, bathroom with shower, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, internet access, safe, Cable TV, beach towels and hair dryer are all part of the available amenities.
Offering 40sqm of space, these rooms are located some 30m from the beach. They are air conditioned and have dark mahogany floors. The Suites are on both the ground and first floors. The lower floor offers a large verandah leading on to the gardens.
These rooms boast king sized beds, large modern bathroom with separate toilet and bidet, twin washbasins a separate walk-in green slate tiled shower and all amenities. Mahogany four-poster, voile draped beds and other refinements.
Bars & Dining
The traditional Stone bar and Terrace restaurant in the original house provide a fantastic and glorious setting for the afternoon tea or for a special “al fresco” candlelit dinner beneath the stars.
Open for breakfast and lunch, offers a variety of Caribbean and international cocktails and dishes, all served in casual friendly style during the whole day.
Swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, tennis courts, water sports.
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.