The Somerset on Grace Bay
Hugging a beautiful stretch of beach, the Somerset on Grace Bay is the ideal getaway.
A whole host of activities awaits you at the resort, including a variety of water sports. There’s no better way to familiarise yourself with the Turks and Caicos than by taking to its calm waters, where you can go snorkelling, kayaking or even windsurfing. Of course, if you’d prefer something a little more relaxing than simply stroll into the resort’s on-site spa.
Whether you’re travelling as a romantic couple or adventurous family, look no further than The Somerset on Grace Bay, where your dreams of a Caribbean getaway will be realised.
- The Somerset on Grace Bay is located approximately 15 minutes from Providenciales International Airport
- WiFi is available
- Childcare facilities are provided
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Experience extra doses of indulgence at the resort’s spa, which is overflowing with pampering treatments, including massages which can be enjoyed beachside or in the privacy of your villa
- Kids are catered for at the Caicos Kids Club, where all activities are led by a certified teacher. Tailored to children ages 5-12, your little ones can enjoy a range of activities including beach games, movie nights and fabric painting
- The resort’s two pools are ideal for enjoying a relaxing dip in, where you can admire ocean views which seem to blend effortlessly with the calm waters of both swimming pools
These grand, one-to-a-floor villas are located closest to Grace Bay and feature wrap-around terraces with spectacular ocean views from multiple rooms.
Located in the Stirling House, these luxurious accommodations overlook the two spectacular pools with ocean views from the balcony/terrace.
These two-story villas are located in a peaceful setting overlooking the gardens and perfectly manicured croquet lawn. Complete with balcony/terrace, some including an outdoor grill, you are just steps away from the pool and Grace Bay beach.
Located on the first floor of the Stirling House, these luxurious accommodations offer pool views from the terrace.
Located in the Welwyn Estate Building, the grand, fully furnished 5-bedroom penthouse features 2 floors connected by a sweeping staircase.
Queen Guest Rooms
The most economical way to enjoy The Somerset is the well-appointed Queen Guest Room, located within the Stirling House.
A comprehensive menu, with something for every mood and palate creates the essence of Pavilion’s identity. Carve into flank steaks with tomatillo jam, herb-crusted lamb with Chimichurri, chicken with jerk bread stuffing and more, all from our unique Wood Stone Oven, an island exclusive that ensures the food is cooked to perfection.
Dine in the sunken outdoor dining area next to the lap pool or at a table under an umbrella at the pool’s edge. Beach and pool service is also available for lunch and afternoon drinks.
Swimming pool, spa, kids club
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.