The West Bay Club
Considered one of the Turks and Caicos’ finest boutique resorts, the West Bay Club hugs a serene stretch of beach and provides guests with unbridled luxury. Situated on the shores of the award winning Grace Bay beach, guests can enjoy surrounding vistas of the ocean whilst taking advantage of the resort’s unforgettable hospitality.
Blending contemporary architecture with classic Caribbean charm, the West Bay Club offers an accommodation that is both unique and wonderful. Featuring a host of extravagant oceanfront suites and luxurious amenities, including a spa, you won’t run out of things to do at the West Bay Club.
- The West Bay Club is located approximately 10 minutes from Providenciales International Airport
- WiFi is available
- All guestrooms contain an in-room safe
- Private gated parking is available
- Visit Spa Tropique for a pampering session. From water lily wraps to detoxifying seaweed wraps, there is plenty of choice when it comes to deluxe treatments, all of which are designed to rejuvenate you
- Keep fit in the resort’s fitness centre, which is stocked with state of the art gym equipment, helping to maintain your health whilst on vacation
- An exhilarating range of water sports are on offer at the West Bay Club, including wind surfing, parasailing and scuba diving. Adventure seekers will feel at home as they take to the crystal clear waters, only a stone’s throw away from the resort
Each studio overlooks either the resort’s courtyard or swimming pool, and is decorated with a modern Caribbean flair. Each suite boasts a king sized bed, kitchenette and en suite bathroom with glass-enclosed shower.
Ocean View One Bedroom Suite
Enjoy a separate living room in one of these well-appointed Ocean View One Bedroom Suites. Each suite contains a large terrace overlooking the ocean, master bedroom and kitchenette.
Ocean View Luxury One Bedroom Suite
Boasting extra space and decadent, these suites overlooking the ocean are ideal for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Each suite boasts a living/dining room and large terrace, where you can lounge or eat meals.
Ideal for groups or families travelling together, these Two Bedroom suites are both expansive and comfortable. Each suite features two bedrooms, a living/dining room with pull-out sofa, oceanview terrace and bathroom. Also available with 3 bedrooms.
Two Bedroom Luxury
Similar to the Two Bedroom suite but with added space, these Two Bedroom Luxury suites are ideal for fans of creature comforts. Featuring a full size kitchen and oceanview terrace, you won’t run out of things to marvel at here.
Three Bedroom Penthouse
These three bedroom penthouses offer unsurpassed views of the beach and ocean, providing the perfect backdrop to your Caribbean getaway. Each suite features a living/dining room, terrace, full kitchen and 3 bedrooms.
Three Bedroom Executive Penthouse
Elevated opulence finds a home in these Three Bedroom Executive Penthouse suites. Expansive and luxurious, each penthouse features a living/dining room, kitchen, library, ocean front terrace and 3 bedrooms.
Oceanview Luxury Four Bedroom Suite
Overlooking the ocean, these huge suites boast 4 bedrooms, as well as a living/dining room, front terrace, kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms. Ideal for families or large groups travelling together.
Noodle Bar + Kitchen
Asian cuisine meets tropical surroundings at the Noodle Bar + Kitchen. Savour delicious noodle dishes, or opt for something with more of a Caribbean flair, such as Chef Joseph’s island conch chowder.
Fresh food finds its home at Stix, a fusion restaurant with an emphasis on seafood. Dine on sumptuous dishes such as Turks Cracked Conch Stix or Jerk roasted corn on the cob – delicious!
Swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, concierge
You might also wanna check other Resorts and Hotels.